CDP Selects WSP for Pilot Water Consultancy Partnership
The Carbon Disclosure Project has selected WSP Group, a Canadian-based engineering professional services consulting firm, to serve as one of two US consultancy partners for its pilot water consultancy partnership.
CDP launched the water consultancy partnership this year with a goal to better support company engagement with and improvement of water management and stewardship. With expertise in water risks assessment, water accounting, the development of water strategies, and the development of corporate water stewardship plans, CDP’s water consulting partners anticipate working closely with responding companies to provide guidance and expertise on a wide range of water-related issues.
The water program focuses specifically on corporate water stewardship with an aim to safeguard the world’s precious water resources.
Two thirds of the world’s largest companies — including Merck, Unilever and H&M — are reporting exposure to water risks, some of which have potential to limit growth, according to CDP’s latest annual global water report published in November.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018