Is Global Sustainability Possible in a Consumer Society?
Jon Alexander, who spent a decade working at big name ad agencies on some of the world’s biggest brands, gives a talk at a TEDx event about how the “story of the consumer” hinders sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation