Exova Snaps up Environmental Evaluation
Global testing group Exova has acquired UK-based environmental testing specialist Environmental Evaluation Limited (EEL). The deal extends Exova’s geographical reach and capabilities within the UK, as well as opening up growth opportunities in new market segments, the company says.
EEL offers asbestos management services for the nuclear decommissioning industry. The company also provides specialist asbestos testing and inspection to a range of private and public sector customers, along with stack emissions testing, occupational hygiene advisory services, and health & safety training.
Demand for environmental testing has increased as organizations aim to meet increasingly stringent national and international regulations, says Exova. The acquisition of ELL brings new, scalable capabilities to Exova’s existing environmental testing business, and allows the company to provide a wider range of services to existing customers and to access new markets, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier