CRedit360 Offers GRI G4 Content in Multiple Languages
CRedit360 is the first software provider to offer GRI content in five languages after the accuracy of the relevant GRI content has been certified by the Global Reporting Initiative.
A long-established participant of the GRI Certified Software and Tools program and already having GRI-certification for content in English and German, CRedit360’s sustainability reporting software is now certified for use of the GRI G4 content in French, Spanish and Brazilian-Portuguese. CRedit360 says this meets the growing demand for sustainability software among businesses in Europe and the Americas.
The CRedit360 system was tested independently by GRI analysts, who have confirmed that CRedit360’s software uses GRI’s G4 content accurately and in an approved format for each language.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project