Emissions Treatments Reduces 99% VOCs
Tecam Group has installed its first equipment for exhaust gas emissions treatment in Mar del Plata, Argentina, a regenerative thermal oxidizer for volatile organic compounds (VOC) reduction that it expects to reduce 99 percent of VOCs.
The company says this project represents an important milestone to further develop business in Latin America while helping local companies treat their polluting emissions.
In this project Tecam Group was awarded with the engineering, manufacturing, installation and start-up of the equipment.
Late last year Tecam Group signed an agreement with Bol&For Impresores, a flexible packaging manufacturer, for the supply of one exhaust air reduction system for the abatement of gas emissions emitted during the production process.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge