Online Chemical Management Tools Launched
The Reach Centre has launched chemtrac 4.0, a suite of online tools for chemicals management, and a new website.
The website offers detailed information on what chemtrac is and what it can do for organizations.
Chemtrac 4.0 is designed to manage product stewardship activities and to ensure compliance with ever-developing chemicals regulations in the supply chain.
New features include:
- Chemtrac Hub: The Hub enables to access, manage and administer all chemtrac applications from one place. You can manage your users, set up user profiles and customize the interface with your company logo. You can also access the Hub from your mobile or tablet.
- All chemtrac applications are now stand-alone functions. This means you can access for example the Regulations Guide or the Product Risk Assessor straight from the Hub, without having to go into the Substance Database first.
- Substance Database: The Reach Centre improved the interface to make it more user-friendly and enhanced the reporting function for you to get even better data out of your reports.
- Additional Global Regulations and list have been included; increasing the number of regulations by 40 percent.
- Chemtrac Support and Training: The help function has been improves and there is a now a dedicated customer service.
The integrated chemtrac applications provide live information on the regulatory status and hazard classification of specific chemicals. Covering more than 150,000 chemicals and more than 150 global regulations comprising more than 400 lists, chemtrac enables organizations of all sizes and in all industry sectors to prioritize and focus their resources and to manage business risk more efficiently, saving time and money, the Reach Centre says.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo