SLR Consulting Acquires E.Vironment
SLR Consulting has acquired E.Vironment (EV), a Houston-based environmental management, health and safety, process safety, and transaction advisory firm.
SLR did not disclose terms of the acquisition.
EV provides consulting to financial, legal, industrial and energy clients throughout North America and the rest of the world.
SLR is a UK-based environmental consultancy, with its US operations based near Seattle, Washington. It provides consulting services to clients in the oil and gas, mining, planning and development, waste, industry, renewable and infrastructure business sectors.
In other recent acquisitions, Suez Environnement, via its subsidiary Degrémont, recently acquired Poseidon, a Canadian company specializing in separation systems for industrial water treatment, as well as B&V Group, a British company specializing in water treatment chemicals, equipment and services.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project