Sustainalytics Reveals ESG Risks & Opportunities for 10 Companies
Research and analysis provider Sustainalytics looks at the most significant ESG risks and opportunities at 10 companies in a new report,Â 10 for 2015â€”Generating value in a fragile market, that is intended to support investors in their asset allocation and asset selection processes.
The reportÂ offers a positive view of Intel,Â GlaxoSmithKline,Â Lafarge and Holcim,Â TelenorÂ andÂ Pemex, with value drivers ranging from innovative remuneration models and energy efficient programs to human rights policies and health and safety improvements.
The analysis takes a generally negative stance on DuPont,Â Lonmin,Â National Commercial Bank, and, to a lesser extent,Â Netflix, which faces important corporate governance challenges despite beating analyst expectations for Q4 2014. The report calls out new and potentially under-appreciated ESG risk exposure created byÂ Coca-Colaâ€™sÂ recent entry into the energy drinks and milk niches and points to the companyâ€™s faint strategic awareness of these risks.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures