Single-Stream Recycling Increases Collections More than 50%
As it made the switch St. Lucie County also constructed a new material recycling facility and hired recycling equipment manufacturer Machinex to make the equipment to process the collected materials.
The Machinex system is designed to process 15 tons per hour of residential single-stream recyclable materials. It is equipped with a Drum Feeder for loading the system, Mach OCC Screen, Mach ONP Screen, Mach Finishing Screen, a Dual-Eject Optical Sorter for PET and HDPE, magnet for steel cans, an Eddy Current for aluminum, and a II-Ram Baler.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project