Report: How to Make Your Energy Retrofit Happen
Facilities managers and commercial property owners increasingly accept that they can save their company significant amounts of money through reduced energy use and lower plant operating costs. But engaging in energy efficiency projects and upgrades can be costly and companies donâ€™t always have the funds to get started. Fortunately, funding options are available for companies that know how to find them.
Companies also struggle with a lack of know-how. Energy management projects have a variety of moving parts and can seem overwhelming. Facility managers must consider questions such as : Where are our biggest energy savings opportunities? How do we identify the most effective energy management techniques? What measures can we take that will quickly pay for themselves? Where do we go for help with funding? How do we start implementing the projects? And how do I sell the project to my higher-ups?
A new report from Energy Manager Today, sponsored by ABM,Â looks at two of these funding options, performance contracting and PACE financing, and answers questions in order to help you get started.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency