Anthesis Buys Environmental Consultancy LRS
The company did not disclose financial details.
Anthesis says the acquisition means it can now provide an end-to-end sustainability consulting service to clients, with the introduction of waste treatment, recycling and resource management skills from the LRS team.
This latest acquisition also strengthens the company’s presence in the UK.
LRS, a specialist environmental consultancy in the UK, specializes in materials resource efficiency and the development of the circular materials economy. Clients are varied across the supply chain, including Tesco, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Nestlé, Akzo Nobel, Unilever, Costa, CIPS, Veolia, Viridor and SITA, as well as local and national government organizations.
Since it started trading, Anthesis has acquired sustainability consultancies Best Foot Forward, UMR, Caleb, SecondNature, M4C and now LRS. Anthesis has realized 50 percent of its growth from acquisitions and 50 percent from organic growth.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency