Cal Water to Provide Apple Campus Recycled Water
Cal Water, the largest subsidiary of California Water Service Group, has signed an agreement to partner with the city of Sunnyvale, California, Santa Clara Valley Water District and Apple on a recycled water project that will provide more than 157,000 gallons per day of recycled water to the sustainable, flying-saucer shaped Apple 2 Campus in Cupertino.
Cal Water will invest $1.5 million in the $17.5 million project, and will provide water utility services to the new Apple campus. New recycled water supplies are expected to be available in the fall of 2016.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project