Heavy Duty Compactor Reclaims Fluids for Recycling, Offering Cash Benefits
A new heavy duty industrial compactor from SP Industries can reclaim cutting fluids, coolants, and oils from scrap turnings and chip materials – qualities that are unique in the industry, the company says. The fluid collection system removes fluid from both the compaction chamber and the compaction container and pumps it to a single, sealed collection tank where it is then pumped into the customer’s recycling system or holding tank.
Businesses that process scrap metal turnings with the CP-2202-CHIP benefit from cash savings by recycling these fluids, the company says.
The CP-2202-CHIP Heavy Duty Industrial Compactor for metal chip and turnings compaction produces 85,000 pounds of force to create a 4:1 compaction ratio on scrap mild steel turnings, effectively reducing the volume of four full 40 cubic yard containers into one. Depending on the type of scrap metal being processed, each load can be filled to the legal payload limit for maximum transportation cost-efficiency, the company says.
The CP-2202-CHIP system is tailored to the specific environmental and installation requirements of the application, including appropriate loading platform, hopper, gate, chutes, access panels, etc. The accompanying waste material container is also fabricated to accommodate the desired means of transport, weight of compacted materials and any other customer requirements.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures