TechNavio: Green Packaging Market to Jump Nearly 8% by 2019
The global green packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.84 percent from 2014-2019, says research firm TechNavio.
Growth will come in large part from the growing demand from the food and beverage industry, the largest consumer of green packaging materials.
As demand for eco-friendly packaging materials increases, leading manufacturers of food and beverage products — including Cadbury, Coca-Cola, ConAgra Foods, Nestle and Pepsico — now use sustainable packaging materials that preserve food and its nutritional value. This gives them a competitive advantage over other market players, says Faisal Ghaus, VP of TechNavio.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation