SwRI Wins $20M Emissions Testing, Analytical Services Contract
SwRI will conduct analytical services in emissions and fuel consumption on light- and heavy-duty vehicles and components under the five-year contract. Key areas of support include emissions characterization and technology assessment. SwRI can develop test procedures and equipment for regulated and unregulated emissions in light- and heavy-duty vehicles and components as well as marine, railway, aircraft, small engine, and other non-highway propulsion systems.
SwRI can evaluate all types of fuels and additives, including conventional and reformulated gasoline and diesel fuels; alternative fuels such as methanol, ethanol, compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, hydrogen and blends of hydrocarbon fuels; and electricity (supplied from batteries or fuel cells) for electric, partial electric, and non-electric hybrid vehicles.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018