Mining Industry Water Management Guide Published
The guide sets out a collaborative approach to water management that considers the needs, concerns and priorities of other water users and promotes inclusive and ongoing engagement with all stakeholders, ICMM says.
The document is structured as an interactive prompt to guide companies in the development of their water strategies and plans in accordance with the local context and hydrology in which mining and metals operations take place.
Developed through consultation across the mining and metals industry, with other industries and with world-recognized water management experts, the guidance provides an effective tool for planning and managing responsible mining operations, ICMM says.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018