Republic Acquires Oilfield Waste Firm Tervita
Republic Services has acquired Tervita, an environmental waste services provider serving oil and natural gas producers in the US.
The company did not disclose financial details of the acquisition.
Republic, a recycling and non-hazardous solid waste management company, says Tervita’s business will provide customers with vertically integrated oilfield waste services across a geographic footprint spanning some of the largest domestic basins, including the Permian, Eagle Ford and Bakken.
From June to August 2014, a pilot program for plastic waste, co-sponsored by Republic, Dow Chemical and other organizations, diverted about 6,000 pounds of typically non-recycled items from landfills in three months.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018