GoMarketWise App Compares Multiple Sustainability Reporting Tools
A new web-based application gives sustainability professionals the ability to compare multiple reporting and measurement tools, based on their specific needs, to determine which is best for them. GoMarketWise, from sustainability data consultancy SustainIt, lets users answer a series of questions based on their requirements, and the database will match those requirements against multiple software platforms that are registered with the app.
The back end compares the client requirements against the vendor offerings to give users an idea as to what software clients need. GoMarketWise is a free app and is currently compatible with Apple, Android and Windows devices.
SustainIt’s 10 years of experience helping clients select and maintain their data management systems has given the company significant knowledge about software solutions, says Chris MacDonald, GoMarketWise project lead.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation