Partnership Aims to Advance Sustainable Agriculture Reporting
TSC and SISC have agreed to work toward harmonization of on-farm performance metrics and collaborate on projects to encourage stewardship across specialty crop (all fruits, nuts, and vegetables) supply chains.
This partnership will enable SISC’s on-farm metrics, developed through a multi-stakeholder process, to be utilized in reporting against some of TSC quantitative key performance indicators (KPI’s) on continuous improvement in specialty crops product categories. These KPI’s are part of the TSC Category Sustainability Profile for the food and beverage sector.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool