Waste Management Joins Recycling Partnership
Waste Management has joined Curbside Value Partnership’s Recycling Partnership, which aims to improve US curbside recycling.
Founded last year, the national recycling industry collective’s partners companies and organizations include: Alcoa Foundation, Amcor, American Chemistry Council, American Forest & Paper Association, the Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers, Ball Corporation, Carton Council, Coca-Cola, SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association, and Sonoco.
CVP says Waste Management’s support is a part of its larger effort to expand its reach and diversify its industry resources.
CVP says the partnership is off to a strong first quarter as its three inaugural city projects move closer to delivering roll carts to more than 100,000 homes and even more programs submitting applications to the 2015 RFP.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge