ESG Risk-Monitoring Tool Covers 50,000 Companies
Environmental, social and governance risk data firm RepRisk says it now covers over 50,000 companies in its ESG Risk Platform.
The ESG risk-monitoring tool is a resource for supply chain management and corporate benchmarking. Launched in 2006, it includes risk profiles for companies as well as 12,000 projects globally and across every sector.
More than two-thirds of executives say they plan to evaluate ESG factors in future deals, according to a poll of more than 300 professionals conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers US last year.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation