Fluoride Monitoring Available for Semiconductor Fabrication Wastewater Treatment
Electronics manufacturing engineers and plant technicians in need of a fluoride measurement solution will find that the new fluoride monitoring system from Electro-Chemical Devices (ECD) provides a highly accurate turn-key analyzer solution for semiconductor wastewater treatment processes, ECD says.
The next-generation fluoride monitoring system from ECD is designed with its new dual-channel T80 Universal Transmitter and precision S80 Intelligent pION Sensor for Fluoride and S80 Intelligent pH Sensor. The T80 Transmitter provides dual-channel comparison of measurements or inputs, which can improve the accuracy of fluoride measurement. For example, fluoride ions are affected by changes in the pH of a solution. The correct measurement of fluoride levels is only possible if pH is also measured and appropriate compensation algorithms are processed. The S80 pH Sensor and the dual-channel T80 Transmitter easily handles these types of measurement comparisons, according to the company.
ECD’s replaceable electrode cartridges for the S80 pION Sensor for Fluoride can also be selected to measure parameters including other specific ions, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity and resistivity. These cartridges provide specific industrial process measurement solutions, and they are constructed in a variety of configurations and materials to support diverse industries.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger