Ruby Canyon Partnership Expands Environmental Services
The Sustainability Teaming Agreement enables the partners to offer a broader suite of environmental and sustainability services to their clients, Ruby Canyon and Earth Protect say.
Ruby Canyon, an ANSI accredited body and subcontractor to the EPA’s Climate Change Division, quantifies carbon footprints and verifies greenhouse gas emission reduction projects. It provides technical services such as life cycle assessment, carbon footprint verification, sustainability reporting and assurance, and environmental auditing.
Earth Protect aims to improve corporate social responsibility reporting and helps companies share their CSR stories through video and digital media.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation