Air-Conditioning Recycling for Industrial Cooling
ATN Engineering has released its ATN 4 BK-PT, designed for the degassing of all types of industrial cooling devices.
With a condensing capacity of 60 KG refrigerant per hour, the company says it is the biggest machine of his kind. With the ATN 4 BK-PT, facilities can degas even quicker than the gas is able to evaporate. Extra heating units speed up the process of evaporation.
The machine also allows degassing the units in badges to reclaim the refrigerant as a mono-stream for reuse. By pushing a button on the display of the machine you can change the tank after the machine has emptied itself.
Up to four tanks on four weight scales can be connected to the machine, each for a specific type of refrigerant. Four drill-heads enables the operator to de-oil the compressor in the fastest possible way.
An operator is required to make the connection between the cooling device and the ATN 4 BK-PT. After the connection is established the machine takes over the control of the degassing cycle. The liquefied gas is conveyed into the designated tank. The cooling device will be vacuumed to reach the highest possible efficiency for the degassing, the company says.
For safety reasons the drill-head can only be used in combination with the piercing device or the service connections of the cooling device.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures