Cemtrex Launches Analyzer for Continuous Emissions Monitoring
Cemtrex has developed a new in-situ NDIR analyzer for continuous emissions monitoring applications.
The IS 2500 Multi Gas Analyzer provides gas measurement in a smaller package that can be mounted on stacks to lower the cost of emissions monitoring typically done from extractive systems.
In-situ analysis allows manufacturing and industrial plants to perform direct analysis on the stack of various gases that must be monitored by environmental agencies around the world.
CEO Saagar Govil says an in-situ could reduce plant operators’ upfront installed cost by almost 50 percent as compared to an extractive system.
Cemtrex will begin delivery of the first IS 2500 Multi Gas Analyzer systems in six months and pricing will vary based on the number of gases being monitored.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation