Latching Drum Lid Contains Industrial Leaks, Spills
New Pig, which makes containment products for industrial cleanup, has introduced the PIG Latching Lid for 30-gallon Poly Drums that the company says is the first latching lid designed for these open-head poly drums.
The product features a 3-inch EVA gasket and locking mechanism seal lid to help keep drum contents dry and pure. It also includes spacers to help this lid fit the five most common poly drums.
The company says the latching handle easily opens and closes with one hand, and a crowned lid provides a cleaner appearance. A durable, chemical-resistant powder coat helps ensure long service life.
The lockable latch helps prevent unauthorized access and a hinge pin is made for easy lid removal without loosening band around drum, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger