Manufacturers’ Abatement Costs Rise as Air Pollution Declines
Declining air pollution from the manufacturing sector across the US also translates to higher abatement costs, according to Stephen Gold, president and CEO, Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI).
Greenhouse gas emissions fell nearly 10 percent from 2005 to 2012, according to the latest national emissions inventory released by the EPA.
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier