How to Engage Employees in Sustainability
The Global Environmental Management Initiative has made available a new toolkit, the GEMI Quick Guide on Engaging Employees in Sustainability, designed to provide insight for how corporations can successfully engage and motivate employees to actively participate in executing a comprehensive sustainability strategy.
“Engaging employees across an entire organization can prove to be challenging. Companies vary in size, complexity and sustainability strategy,” said Roland Mostovy, sustainability program manager, Ashland Inc., and GEMI’s membership chair. “This guide explores strategies for fostering employee connections to sustainability, implementing an engagement strategy, and understanding the role of corporate culture within an engagement strategy. It can be used to help design an approach that makes sense for your organization.”
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool