Move Beyond Compliance With EHS Management Software
Environment, health and safety information management software can help companies not only comply with ever-changing EHS regulations, but can also play a larger role in strengthening EHS management and employee engagement, according to an article on EHS Today.
As firms increasingly focus EHS strategies on operational risk and improving business performance, software companies are developing products that go beyond compliance and track incident management, performance analysis and management of change, writes Robert Polito, director of business development of CRedit360. He predicts more companies in the future will continue to integrate EHS information for purposes other than compliance, such as various reports, performance management and communications.
A Verdantix study published late last year found improving environment, health and safety, energy and sustainability reporting are top priorities among sustainability leaders at high-revenue firms: more than 90 percent of respondents cite improvements in health and safety, energy and environmental management as “very important” or “important.”
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge