Crown Joins UN Global Compact
In joining, Crown has agreed to set goals in each of the UNGC’s 10 principles regarding human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption, and to be transparent and accountable in its performance by publicly reporting its progress every year.
Since its launch in 2000, the UNGC has grown to more than 12,000 participants, including more than 8,000 businesses in about 145 countries around the world.
The UNGC expelled 372 companies in the second half of 2014 for failure to communicate sustainability progress for at least two consecutive years, bringing the total number of expelled companies in 2014 to 657.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation