Suez Environnement Consolidates Under Single Brand
From now on, all brands will be unified under the SUEZ Environnement brand, with the goal of focusing on the sustainable management of resources through four main activities: the management of the extended water cycle, the recycling and reuse of waste, water treatment solutions and consulting services for sustainable urban and regional development.
The change has three major goals, the company says: to simplify a multi-brand architecture for better performance and efficiency; to meet the needs of new customers as they face new environmental challenges; and to reinforce the convergence between the group’s activities so the company can address the challenges of a circular economy.
Until now, the company has been organized around two major activities: water and waste.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures