PaperNuts Expands Recycled Paper Packaging Offerings
PaperNuts, which manufactures 100 percent recycled paper packaging as an alternative to polystyrene foam plastic â€śpeanutâ€ť fillers and other traditional packaging products, says it will launch several new distribution sites and products over the next few weeks to reach more customers.
Tyler Pearson, PaperNuts CEO, says now the company will offer its sustainable packaging products to mega-sized fulfillment and distribution centers as well as small- and medium-sized businesses across the US that could benefit from PaperNuts, but do not operate at a volume level that would justify a full-sized PaperNuts Converter at their location.
This potentially includes tens of thousands of office supply retailers, postal and shipping stores, stationary stores, copy centers, and many millions of other small businesses and individuals, the company says.
The company also plans to introduce several new additions to the PaperNuts product lineup, including various sizes and colors of pre-packaged ready to use PaperNuts for retail sale or point-of-sale use, and develop a smaller mass-market PaperNuts Converter for lower volume on-demand PaperNuts users.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018