Anthesis Continues Global Expansion
TEP, based in the United Arab Emirates, is working across the Middle East and India in environmental and social impact assessments, waste and hazardous materials management, and environmental, health and safety auditing. The acquisition strengthens the Middle East platform following Anthesis’ establishment in Abu Dhabi last year, the company says.
Anthesis’ on the ground presence now extends to the UK, Central Europe, USA, Asia and the Middle East.
TEP works for many of the large property development, energy, public and corporate clients in the region. These include Daewoo, Sheraton, HSBC, Aurecon and Aedas.
TEP will trade as Anthesis TEP in the Middle East.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool