Mobile App Streamlines Waste, Recycling Set-Out Data
The company developed the app while working on a project with Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, which needed to gather data on how many houses on a given trash and recycling route set out their containers for service.
The app and its mapping and operational note taking capabilities provided more depth to the study results, allowing Mecklenburg County to provide targeted outreach, as well as assist in program planning and improvements, RRS says.
The mobile app tool provides:
- Data tracking in real time.
- Updates to the interface.
- Maps, allowing the study to identify the route coverage, compare to house counts, and verify a correct level of sampling for each community.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation