First Construction Firm Joins Global Environmental Management Initiative
Infrastructure firm Gannett Fleming has joined the Global Environmental Management Initiative (GEMI), which develops insights, networking and collaborative sustainability solutions for business.
Gannett Fleming provides planning, design, technology and construction management services for a diverse range of markets and disciplines. It is the first architecture/engineering/construction firm to join GEMI.
Earlier this month GEMI made available a new toolkit, the GEMI Quick Guide on Engaging Employees in Sustainability, designed to provide insight for how corporations can successfully engage and motivate employees to actively participate in executing a comprehensive sustainability strategy.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency