Water Analysis Instrumentation Market to Reach $3.6bn by 2020
The global market for water analysis instrumentation is projected to reach $3.6 billion by 2020, driven by the ubiquity of water testing for residential, commercial, and industrial uses, according to a new report from Global Industry Analysts Inc.
The report, Water Analysis Instrumentation, states that Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 12.9 percent over the analysis period. Growth in the region is led by rising environmental concerns, penalty driven enforcement of water regulations, growing population and the need for safe drinking water, and the rise in the number of certified laboratories for analysis of drinking water contaminants. Laboratory-based water analysis instrumentation represents the largest product market, with growth supported by the ever-present need for analysis of industrial effluents and process water.
Major players covered in the report include The ABB Group, Emerson Process Management, GE Analytical Instruments Inc., Hach Company, Hanna Instruments Inc., Honeywell Process Solutions, Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Xylem Inc.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo