Remote Monitoring for Oil & Gas Companies
ZTR Control Systems has introduced a system that allows oil and gas companies to remotely monitor and manage both mobile and fixed assets from one central location.
The Heavy Oil Well Site Monitoring and Control Package is an advanced telemetry system designed to integrate real-time communication between oil and gas equipment and business systems; capturing pertinent data on the status and health of equipment, then delivering it directly to the office or mobile phone, ZTR says. It monitors wellhead status, hydraulic pressure, casing pressure, well-head RPM, burners, tank temperature and tank levels, among others.
Designed to integrate with existing engine controllers, the system offers J1939 or Modbus connectivity, as well as intelligent dual-mode technology (cellular or satellite) and equipment diagnostics.
The company says the telemetry system can help oil and gas companies improve productivity, improve operations, reduce costs and prevent downtime.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation