Oracle DataRaker Improves Operational Efficiency, Cuts Costs
We Energies, which provides electrical service to areas of Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, and natural gas and steam energy to areas of Wisconsin, has deployed Oracle DataRaker to update its IT infrastructure and to help enable more-proactive identification and prevention of imprecise meter readings for an overall improved meter-to-bill process.
With Oracle DataRaker in place, We Energies reduced its break-to-fix time by using data analytics to quickly find metering issues and prioritize meter repairs. Joan Shafer, senior vice president, customer services says the product increased efficiency, improved customer satisfaction, and avoided IT costs for We Energies.
Oracle ranks among the top 10 smart city vendors, according to a leaderboard report from Navigant Research.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project