OriginOil Launches Wastewater Treatment Product Line
The new OriginClear product line will incorporate and replace the company’s earlier Clean-Frac and Prime product line, while also extending into wastewater treatment.
Under the OriginClear brand name, OriginOil will offer OriginClear Petro for oil and gas systems, and OriginClear Waste for systems to treat industrial, agricultural and urban waste water. Electro Water Separation, the company’s core technology, will continue to be available for licensing. EWS is a high-speed, primarily chemical-free process to clean up large quantities of water.
The algae harvesting product line will continue to operate with the newly released Smart Algae Harvester brand name.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures