Program Helps Building Products Achieve LEED Specification
In November 2013 the US Green Building Council released its latest green building rating system, LEED v4. Ron Blank, president of Ron Blank & Associates, says building product manufacturers have had a difficult time adhering to the guidelines outlined in the LEED v4 rating systems.
“Architects are requesting health product declarations (HPDs), LEED v4 product documentation, and up-to-date guide specs in order to specify building products,” he says. “Manufacturers don’t always have specialists in-house to develop this crucial documentation.”
The cornerstone of the marketing package is the architectural specifications program. Ron Blank & Associates team of architects deliver proprietary building product presentations to the top design firms in the country. The presentations increase brand recognition for the manufacturer and help get their building products specified. Ron Blank & Associates is a developer for Apple and has created customized product presentations to assist with the specification efforts.
“For two years, Ron Blank & Associates has provided excellent webinar support and marketing; and has been a great asset for our strategic efforts to reach architects for LEED projects,” says Syndi Sim, director of marketing at Diamon-Fusion International.
Photo Credit: conservancy via Shutterstock
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018