Proceco Eco-Smart Helps Company Attain Zero Waste After Parts Cleaning
RH Sheppard, an engineered products company wanted to double its wastewater processing capabilities.
It replaced an obsolete and energy-consuming evaporator with a Proceco Eco-Smart MVR (Mechanical Vapor Recompression). The Eco-Smart uses a low-energy distillation method that allows the company to recycle up to 98 percent of its industrial process water.
The Proceco Eco-Smart allowed RH Sheppard to increased its throughput by 400 percent over their previous evaporator, cutting the company’s run time by 50 percent and reducing its utilities consumption.
Annual purchases of liquid (including water and process fluids) flow control and treatment products and services in the heavy industrial sector will exceed $18 billion per year, according to a McIlvaine study published last month.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project