LLamasoft Acquires IBM’s LogicTools Supply Chain Applications Business
This acquisition includes the LogicNet Plus, the Inventory and Product Flow Analyst and the Transportation Analyst products as well as the related technology and support team. LLamasoft will begin providing software maintenance, support and services to all LogicTools customers effective immediately.
LLamasoft says this acquisition is part its continued investment and growth in the supply chain design and planning software market. For each of the last three years, LLamasoft has moved up the ranks on Deloitte’s Fast 500 list of fastest growing North American technology companies, last year ranking 139 with 830 percent five year compounded annual growth.
Late last year LLamasoft launched SupplyChainGuru.com, which it says is the industry’s first SaaS application solely focused on the supply chain design business process.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool