Otto Adds 25-Gallon Food Waste Cart to Edge Product Line
The company says this container is one of the smallest carts that can be lifted and emptied by an automated side lifter (ASL).
With an adaptor, the 25-gallon Edge is also compatible with semi-automated collection.
The 25-gallon completes Otto’s Edge line of containers, which includes 45-, 65- and 95-gallon sizes.
Otto says its newest cart increases composting participation rates while reducing contaminants fed into the waste stream. To accommodate food waste, the integrated plastic bar on the 25-gallon Edge cart provides a completely sealed container base to prevent leaking.
Optional lock features are also available. Its nestable wheel allows for carts to stack inside one another fully assembled.
Otto’s ColorFUSE cart branding technology provides a resin-based, multi-colored graphic . Also available are custom designed hot stamps and in-mold labeling.
For traceability, RFID tags or barcodes can link cart and address information as well as confirm container specifications including waste type and serial number validity.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project