Tersus Expands Soil, Remediation Products
Tersus Environmental, which develops technologies for the remediation of soil and groundwater, and Ziltek have entered in an agreement wherein Tersus is appointed the North American exclusive distributor for the RemBind product.
RemBind is a powdered reagent that binds and immobilizes contaminants in in soils and sediments. RemBind treats a broad range of organics including PFOS, PFOA, PCBs, PCPs, PAHs, TPH, various pesticides and heavy metals such as arsenic, chromium and mercury.
Gary M. Birk, PE Managing Partner with Tersus, says the agreement will “facilitate a sizable expansion for Tersus into the soils and sediment remediation market.”
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018