Veolia, Xylem Team Up on Water Treatment Projects
As a preferred partner, Xylem will have the opportunity to develop water and wastewater pumping and mixing treatments for all Veolia entities and relevant projects worldwide.
Veolia says it selected Xylem because of the company’s large portfolio of high-efficiency, innovative technologies, the sustainable capital and operating costs of its products, as well as its quality management systems and efforts to advance sustainable business practices.
Veolia North American helped the Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority improve its “green infrastructure” and save about $5.5 million annually in recurring revenue and efficiencies for almost three years, the company announced last November.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation