Environmental Executive Moves: Evoqua, Aqua, ECO Plastics, The Sustainability Consortium
Evoqua Water Technologies: The water technology companies has named Ben Stas (pictured) chief financial officer. Stas joined Evoqua from Kennametal, where he held a variety of senior financial and business roles during his tenure.
Aqua America: The publicly traded water utility has promoted Michael J. Pickel to vice president and chief environmental officer. Pickel joined Aqua in 2008.
ECO Plastics: The plastic bottle recycler founder Jonathan Short has left the company ‚Äúto pursue new projects,‚ÄĚ Short said in a statement.
The Sustainability Consortium: The nonprofit has named Asia Pulp & Paper director of sustainability for the Americas Ian Lifshitz co-chair of the Paper, Pulp and Forestry Sector Working Group.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla‚Äôs Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK‚Äôs Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation