Consol Energy Earns Air, Water Management Certification from Fracking Center
The Center for Sustainable Shale Development has certified Consol Energy’s Appalachian Basin operations as having successfully completed the Center’s evaluation and verification process.
Full CSSD certification confirms conformance with all 15 of the Center’s Performance Standards and means the company’s Appalachian Basin operations meet or exceed state and federal air and water management regulatory requirements.
Like all companies that earn CSSD certification, Consol Energy’s certified operations must continue to adhere to CSSD’s Performance Standards in the Appalachian Basin.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool