Unilever Pledges 100% Traceable, Certified Wood Fiber by Year’s End
Unilever says by the end of this year it will source all paper and board packaging sustainably, moving its pledge forward by five years.
The company originally set a target is to ensure that all materials used that contain fiber obtained from wood are traceable from certified and known sources by 2020. In 2014, the volume of sustainably sourced paper and board used increased to 87 percent, up from 62 percent the previous year.
Unilever says this prompted it to bring forward its commitment to source all paper and board packaging sustainably by the end of 2015.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo