Banyan Water Helps Businesses Curb Water Waste
Smart water management company Banyan Water has introduced a water monitoring system that tracks all irrigation water use on a property and provides alerts if leaks are detected.
The company says its Irrigation Insight can be instrumental in helping facility managers comply with local or state water restrictions enacted during droughts.
Irrigation Insight works in conjunction with Banyan Water’s water management platform, Banyan Water Central. Irrigation Insight provides users with water use data, alerts and master valve control immediately after installation, giving Banyan Water clients the ability to remotely shut off water to the system if a leak is detected so no additional water is wasted before it is repaired.
The company says it’s ideal for small- to medium-sized landscapes and is the only solution that provides real-time flow alerts and data with the ability to compare performance across multiple facilities in a portfolio.
Key features of Irrigation Insight:
- Banyan Water Central: monitors and displays all irrigation water use on properties.
- Alert Center: provides real-time alerts that detect leaks in the irrigation system and watering on restricted days.
- Master Valve Control: allows users to remotely shut off water to their irrigation systems to avoid further water waste or property damage until system is repaired.
- Flexibility: designed to work with any irrigation control solution.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project