Waste Management Firm Deploys Ecosphere Technologies’ Water Treatment System
Under the terms of the $650,000 equipment purchase agreement, the Ozonix EF10M water treatment system will be delivered in July 2015.
Khalid Bahsoon, CEO of Kualiti Alam SDN BHD, says the company chose Ozonix technology because it provides high-volume, chemical-free water treatment and recycling services in a cost effective, safe and environmentally sound manner.
Ecosphere says this latest equipment purchase is an example of Ozonix’s application outside of the oil and gas industry.
Since 2009, Ozonix has been used on more than 1,200 oil and natural gas wells around the US and Canada, recycling more than 5 billion gallons of water without conventional chemicals, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project